Temporary Accommodation Subsistence

Use this form to submit any request for compensation where you were put up in temporary accommodation.

The team who book your accommodation will ordinarily generate your compensation proactively. If that doesn’t happen, please use this form to notify us. This scheme applies only to those living in Service Family Accommodation (SFA).

Approved claims will receive a monetary credit to your nominated bank account – you will be prompted to enter your bank details if your claim is approved.