In my home – Wrongly addressed mail

What should I do with any mail that arrives at my house for the previous family?

When you’ve moved into your home, if you receive any mail that is not addressed to you, please mark it as ‘return to sender’ and put it back into the postal system. If you have moved from a previous home, please make sure to redirect all of your mail to your new address.

Royal Mail Redirection